I’m currently in bed, wishing the AC would hurry up and cool down our bedroom and also make the room less humid. I won’t have time to get anything else scheduled before this post actually goes live. I’m tired and melty and I’d like to be back on vacation, please. Thus, you get a brief tag I found on Dreamland Book Blog.
– Find a book for each of your initials
C: Charlie and the Chocolate Factory by Roald Dahl
G: The Gracekeepers by Kirsty Logan
H: The Heartbeast by Tanith Lee
– Count your age along your bookshelf – what book is it?
I just started with the shelf I can see from the bed, as I have many bookshelves…
The 30th book (given the way I stack them and that I’m only counting the ones I see because I’m not getting up to count books behind other books) is Anackire by Tanith Lee!
– A book set in your city/country
Let’s go with country, which is US, and say Bloodsucking Fiends by Christopher Moore
– A book that represents a destination you’d love to travel to
Hobbiton! (If you don’t know what that’s from we can’t be friends….ok, jk, we can…but I have some recommendations for you)
– A book that’s your favorite color
Bite Me by Christopher Moore (I’m too lazy to get a pic, but my edition is purple)
– Which book do you have the fondest memories of?
Lots of them! But one of the most nostalgic is But No Elephants, which is a fantastic kids book
– Which book did you have the most difficulty reading?
The Dark Tower series by Stephen King…BECAUSE IT WAS AWFUL (oops, looks like I’m still salty)
– Which book in your TBR pile will give you the biggest accomplishment when you finish it?
Uhm. I can’t think of any that are like a zillion pages. Really, any time I finish a book I feel accomplished because my TBR is legit insanity
Well, folks, there you have it! I’ll be back to my regular self next week, I promise.